MOST NEEDED FOOD AND PERSONAL ITEMS
The Food Bank of Lincoln accepts food donations at 4840 Doris Bair Circle,
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Click Here for Food Drive Information
Food Items Include
- Tuna or canned chicken
- Canned foods with pop-top lids (soup, stew, chili)
- Canned fruits in its own juice or water
- Low-sodium canned vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Macaroni & cheese and other boxed dinners
- Brown rice and long-grain white rice (not the instant rice, please)
- 100% fruit juices
- Olive or canola oil
- Low-sugar whole grain cereals
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
- The Food Bank cannot accept individual glass jars of baby food. We can accept cases of baby food in glass jars as long as the
cases are commercially shrink wrapped. We can also accept boxes of baby cereal and plastic jars of juice for infants.
Personal Care Items Include
- Bath tissue
- Diapers and wipes
- Personal hygiene products
If your household needs it, our agencies and their clients need it!
Thank you for supporting the Food Bank of Lincoln!