how to help
Virtual Food Drive
Most Needed Food Items
Host a Food Drive
History and Mission
Food Bank Foundation
Logos and Style Guide
Faces of Hunger
Online Poverty Tour
Articles and Information
Food Bank Fact Sheet
Food Safety & Recall Info
How to Complete Agency Forms
On Site Meal Provider Form
Ordering & Inventory
Pantry & Multiple Service Form
Map & Hours
To submit your application, please complete the form below. When you have finished please click "Submit" at the bottom of this form.
for a printable application.
Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
(alternately you may include your cover letter with your resume)
Use this area for a cover letter for additional information: goals, availability, salary expectations, best time to contact you, etc.
Your resume can be uploaded in any of the following formats:
DOC, DOCX, RTF, PDF, TXT, HTML
(Hold down the 'CTRL' key to select multiple items.)
1. Which position are you interested in applying for? (CHOOSE)
Sorry, no positions listed at this time.
2. Are you most interested in full-time or part-time work? (CHOOSE)
3. Do you have any
experience? If so, please describe:
4. How did you hear about this position?
Association of Fundraising Professionals
Food Bank of Lincoln staff or board member
Human Services Federation
5. Are you willing to travel as needed?
6. Do you have a dependable vehicle?
7. Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
8. Potential employees of the Food Bank of Lincoln may be subject to background and financial checks and
verification of references. Do you understand and accept this step in the application process?
9. Are you familiar with the use of a computer, as well as email, word processing and internet programs?
10. Please tell us about your skills and talents:
11. Tell us about your relationship building skills:
12. If you are a resident of Lincoln, how long have you lived here?
(years, months, etc.)
13. What is your highest level of education?
Technical Schools - please list:
+ list school
14. Please list your degree(s):
15. You must click the link below to add Employment Experience.
+ Add Employment (click here)
16. Have you worked for a non-profit organization in the past? If so, please list organization(s)?
17. Anything else you would like to tell us?
I hereby state that all information above is truthful and authorize
the Food Bank of Lincoln to use it for employment purposes only.
4840 Doris Bair Cr. Ste. A • Lincoln, NE 68504-1465 •
In Southeast Nebraska, nearly 20,000 children live in households where people have to skip meals or eat less to make ends meet.